Hope Community Services provides a therapeutic community in a farm setting for people affected by alcohol and other drug dependency. This rehabilitation program caters for both adult men and women and provides residents with a range of productive work opportunities in a caring and supportive, social enterprise therapeutic setting. Hope Springs Community Farm is 40km outside of Geraldton and the focus is on living and working together as a community, building resilience, life skills and confidence to deal with the issues that have led to alcohol and other drug dependency.
- Residential therapeutic rehabilitation program
The services provide support for:
- Individuals seeking support for problems being experienced through their own alcohol and other drug use.
- Adults aged 18+
Hope Community Services receives referrals from:
- Alcohol & other drug community services
- Other non-government agencies and mental health services
- We also accept self-referrals