There has been an issue loading this page (function pageLoad): The null value cannot be assigned to a member with type System.Int32 which is a non-nullable value type.
Women’s Refuge provides safe, supported, short-term accommodation, advocacy and
holistic support for women and children escaping domestic or family violence.
Orana House Women’s Refuge provides a range of support services aimed at meeting the needs of women and children affected by domestic or family violence. This includes providing:
- Assessment of needs
- Risk assessment and safety planning
- Information, referral and advocacy
- Basic counselling
- Practical assistance in the form of emergency relief for food and fares, transport to and support during appointments
- Court support
- Assistance with securing and moving to longer-term accommodation
- Outreach and aftercare
- Activites and support to the children
- Assistance to women in understanding and managing their children's behaviour, improving attachment and other parenting issues.
Women and children
At risk of harm due to family and domestic violence