Outreach Service is an Aboriginal organisation providing outreach
interventions within funded locations. We provide outreach support to
Aboriginal people in public spaces and in need by linking them to appropriate
services, mediating and advocating on their behalf. We work with young people in the night
precincts who are at risk. We link people with services who normally would not
access mainstream services. We provide
transport to safer places. We work in partnership with other organisations to
ensure that the issues and unmet needs of our clients are addressed.
- Early street level interventions to address social and welfare issues for Aboriginal people who are at risk in public spaces.Outreach Patrols in Fremantle, Midland, South East Corridor, North Corridor, City of Vincent and Northbridge and at the Crown Perth Complex.
- Day Patrols in Midland, Fremantle, North & South East Corridors: Tuesday to Thursday 11.00am – 7.00pm
- Evening Patrols at City of Vincent: Monday – Friday 1.00pm – 9.00pm
- Night Patrols at Fremantle, South East Corridor, Northbridge & Crown Perth: Friday and Saturday nights 8.00pm – 4.00am
- Aboriginal people in public spaces who are at risk of self harm, family violence, homelessness, substance abuse and of coming into contact with police.